Recovery at Hillsville
Recovery at Hillsville is a Biblically based program of recovery for individuals and/or their family members suffering from addictions and/or emotional distress. Recovery meets every Wednesday night at OOTBWC. We provide a meal each week at 6:00 p.m. The service begins with at 6:30 p.m. Then we will break out into small groups. We then hear a testimony of recovery, read the 12 steps and Biblical comparisons. We hear a message that combines recovery principles with God’s word.
Recovery at Hillsville is a safe place for you to start getting your life back from the bondage of chemical addiction, addiction to pornography, eating disorders, gambling addiction, codependency, relationship issues or grief. We are here to help!
The Basics of Recovery at Hillsville:
• We love Jesus and have seen Jesus work miracles here. You can be the next miracle.
• This is a safe place to share, ask questions, or just come and hang out.
• Recovery @ Hillsville is for anyone dealing with with chemical addiction, compulsive behavior, loss, relationships, or life challenge.
• Scripture is the foundation for our teaching.
• The Twelve Steps of AA are derived from Scripture and are our daily tools for recovery.
• We encourage participation with AA, NA and Alanon.
For more information on Recovery at Hillsville, contact Kevin Harrod at email@example.com