Recovery at Hillsville
This is a ministry that many of us are praying about for the near future in downtown Hillsville. In order to develop this ministry, God is going to have to bring together a Launch Team. This ministry will consist of a meal together of up to 100 people each week, a full worship service with a band, then groups that will offer many different options for people in recovery to people dealing with grief. During group time we will need to provide ministries to children from infant to youth age. As you can see, we will need quite a number of people for this to happen.
Is God calling you to help with such a ministry? We believe it is one of if not the greatest need in our community. We will soon begin to meet as a Launch Team to work through the 12 Steps to Recovery. The process from forming a Launch Team to Launching a Recovery Ministry should take us about 6 months, it will be 6 months of hard work and dedication.
Is God calling you to be part of this work? One more thing, we are going to need $ to fund this ministry. Is God calling you to support this ministry above and beyond the tithe?
Let me hear from you, Pastor Ronnie
Recovery at Hillsville
Recovery at Hillsville is a Biblically based program of recovery for individuals and/or their family members suffering from addictions and/or emotional distress. Recovery meets every Wednesday night at OOTBWC. We provide a meal each week at 0:00 p.m. The service begins with at 7:00 p.m. We then hear a testimony of recovery, read the 12 steps and Biblical comparisons. We hear a message that combines recovery principles with God’s word.
Recovery at Hillsville is a safe place for you to start getting your life back from the bondage of chemical addiction, addiction to pornography, eating disorders, gambling addiction, codependency, relationship issues or grief. We are here to help!
The Basics of Recovery at Hillsville:
• We love Jesus and have seen Jesus work miracles here. You can be the next miracle.
• This is a safe place to share, ask questions, or just come and hang out.
• Recovery @ Hillsville is for anyone dealing with with chemical addiction, compulsive behavior, loss, relationships, or life challenge.
• Scripture is the foundation for our teaching.
• The Twelve Steps of AA are derived from Scripture and are our daily tools for recovery.
• We encourage participation with AA, NA and Alanon.