June 29, 2019
Join us this Sunday morning for worship at 9am & 10:30am
Wednesday Night Recovery Ministry
6:00 pm – Free Meal| 6:30 pm Worship| Small Groups following Worship
516 N Main Street – Hillsville
Active Life Groups you can join now:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study 10:30am – led by Vickie & Tom Pluer. This group is meeting in the lobby on Sunday during the 2nd Service at Out of the Box Worship Center
- Sunday Afternoons 6pm – at OOTBWC – led by Kevin Harrod at Out of the Box Worship Center
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm – Jimmy and Jackie Surratt’s House – 1208 Maple Drive, Hillsville
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm – Cathy and Freddy Combs House -1434 Sandy Ridge Road – Cana
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm – Meal, Worship and Recovery Group led by Kevin Harrod, Life Hurts Small Group, Men’s and Women’s Groups at Out of the Box Worship Center
- Thursdays at 6pm– David & Tammy Payne’s House – 100 Messers St – Galax
We have an Activity Group that has started meeting monthly. They are planning fun activities to do in the area. If you are interested in joining or have any questions, see Joe Mina, Tonya Fox and Lisa Choate . This group will meet about once a month.
These are small groups of people who meet in homes or at the church and are growing together by studying the Word and supporting each other. We have someone wanting to host a group
but looking for a leader/facilitator and people who are interested in attending. Please contact Frances Brown if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t Just Come to Church, Come to Life. Join a Life Group!
Some of the Life groups will be selling popcorn on the 4th of July at the VFW building in Hillsville. Anyone want to help? Be sure to come out and buy some! All proceeds go to the building fund.
The Legacy Center will be offering a free bible study for post abortive women. This bible study will start in July and will be held in Hillsville. Contact The Legacy Center at 336-783-0011 or email email@example.com. All calls are confidential.
Yard Sale – we will be having a huge yard sale at OOTBWC on July 27th! Clean out your closets, basements and garages and bring in your items. Proceeds are for the Expansion of the 522 N Main Street building.
Recovery Ministry – Wednesdays at Out of the Box Worship Center
6:00pm Light Meal – in the lobby area, outside, etc.
6:30pm Children’s Ministry, Worship and Recovery Message
Life Groups following Worship
If you would like to donate food items or volunteer to help with the Recovery Meal on Wed nights, contact Margaret Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth – meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm for Worship and Bible Study at OOTBWC. This group is for Middle School through High School age. Contact Ben Shaw if you have any questions. The youth are planning a mission trip in July to Plymouth, NC to do housing construction and monetary donations are needed to cover the cost of the trip. You can give through Tithe.ly and select “Youth” under “Give to”, or you can write “Youth-Mission Trip” on the memo line of your check and place it in the offering.
Children’s Ministry Life Groups available on Sunday mornings during the 2nd service.
- Nursery – Crib Nursery is located in the lobby of the worship center for babies. Nursery is available during both morning worship services for parent use
- Toddler Nursery – “Peeps” is located upstairs and is for toddlers up to Kindergarten. Toddler Nursery
- Children’s Church/Loft for K – 5th Grade – meets during both services upstairs over the worship center
Table Grace Food Pantry– The Food Pantry will be on an “as needed” basis. Please let one of the Pastors or Kevin Harrod at 276-266-0264 know if someone is in need. The Food Pantry is in need of groceries and monetary donations.
Tithe.ly – Online giving is simple and easy with Tithe.ly.
Christian Gomez – Out of the Box Worship Center sponsors a child, Christian Gomez, through Compassion International. It takes $38.00 a month to provide needs such as food, medical care, schooling, and most importantly providing God’s Word! A box is located at the Information Desk in the lobby with a picture of our child! We welcome you to drop loose change, a dollar, or whatever amount you would like to to help us meet our monthly goal of $38.00.
His Hands & Feet is a Senior Ministry in nursing homes. Please prayerfully consider volunteering for this important senior ministry. One visit monthly is all that is required. Contact Margaret Martin at email@example.com or 276-733-8432.
People are needed to Serve are needed in all ministry areas at Out of the Box Worship Center. Check the Opportunities to Serve page on the website. We especially need volunteers for the Sound Desk on Sunday mornings and Wed night Recovery. See Kerry Harmon if you are interested.
Facility Use – if you would like to reserve the Worship Center, contact Cathy Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email announcements to Cathy Sizemore at email@example.com.