January 4, 2019
Join us this Sunday morning for worship at 9am & 10:30am
Wednesday Night Recovery Ministry
6:00 pm – free meal| 6:30 pm Worship| Life Groups & Bible Study following Worship
Main Street – Hillsville
New Life Group Starting Soon! – There will be a new life group starting 1/8/19 at 6:30pm in Cana at the home of Cathy and Freddie Combs. If you are interested in joining this Life Group, contact Pastor Ronnie.
Active Life Groups you can join now:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study 10:15am – This is an opportunity for you to GO DEEPER in the Word and deeper into Ronnie’s and David’s message. Lead by Frances Brown and Vickie Pluer
- Sunday Afternoons 6pm – Melanie and Glenn Harding’s House – 1504 N Main St, Hillsville
- Monday’s at 6pm – 12 Step Group lead by Kevin Harrod at OOTBWC
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm – Jimmy and Jackie Surratt’s House – 1208 Maple Drive, Hillsville
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm – Worship and Recovery Group lead by Kevin Harrod
These are small groups of people who meet in homes or at the church and are growing together by studying the Word and supporting each other. We have someone wanting to host a group
but looking for a leader/facilitator and people who are interested in attending. Please contact Frances Brown if you are interested. email@example.com
Don’t Just Come to Church, Come to Life. Join a Life Group!
Weekly Staff Meeting is held on Wednesdays at 4:30pm each week. Anyone in leadership is invited to attend this meeting and provide input.
Recovery Ministry –
6:00pm Light Meal – in the lobby area, outside, etc.
6:30pm Children’s Ministry, Worship and Recovery Message
Life Groups/Bible Study following Worship
If you would like to donate food items or volunteer to help with the Recovery Meal on Wed nights, contact Margaret Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Recovery Ministry website at recoveryathillsville.com.
Youth – meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm for Worship and Bible Study at OOTBWC. This group is for Middle School through High School age. Contact Ben Shaw if you have any questions.
Children’s Ministry Life Groups available on Sunday mornings during both services.
- Nursery – Crib Nursery is located in the lobby of the worship center for babies. Nursery is available during both morning worship services for parent use
- Toddler Nursery – “Peeps” is located upstairs and is for toddlers up to Kindergarten. Toddler Nursery
- Children’s Church/Loft for K – 5th Grade – meets during both services upstairs over the worship center
*Children will be signed in and out in their classrooms.
Table Grace Food Pantry– The Food Pantry will be on an “as needed” basis. Let one of the pastors or Margaret Martin know if someone is in need.
The Food Pantry is in need of jelly and spaghetti noodles.
Tithe.ly – Online giving is simple and easy with Tithe.ly.
His Hands & Feet is a Senior Ministry in nursing homes. Please prayerfully consider volunteering for this important senior ministry. One visit monthly is all that is required. Contact Margaret Martin at email@example.com or 276-733-8432.
Christian Gomez – Out of the Box Worship Center is sponsoring a child, Christian Gomez, through Compassion International. It takes $38.00 a month to provide needs such as food, medical care, schooling, and most importantly providing God’s Word! A box is located at the Information Desk in the lobby with a picture of our child! We welcome you to drop loose change, a dollar, or whatever amount you would like to to help us meet our monthly goal of $38.00. If you have any questions please see Leigh Anne Smith or Ronnie G Collins. Here is a current picture of Christian.
People are needed to Serve are needed in all ministry areas at Out of the Box Worship Center. Check the Opportunities to Serve page on the website.
Facility Use – if you would like to reserve the Worship Center, contact Cathy Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email announcements to Cathy Sizemore at email@example.com.