September 1, 2018
Join us this Sunday morning for worship at 9am & 10:30am
Wednesday Night Recovery Ministry
6:00 pm – free meal| 6:30 pm Worship| 7:00 pm Life Groups
Main Street – Hillsville
Don’t Just Come to Church, Come to Life. Join a Life Group!
Active Life Groups you can join now:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study 10:15am – This is an opportunity for you to GO DEEPER in the Word and deeper into Ronnie’s and David’s message. Lead by Frances Brown and Vickie Pluer
- Sunday Afternoons 5:30 pm – Melanie and Glenn Harding’s House – 1504 N Main St, Hillsville
- Monday’s at 6pm – 12 Step Group lead by Kevin Harrod at OOTBWC
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm – Jimmy and Jackie Surratt’s House – 1204 Maple Drive, Hillsville
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm – Worship and Bible Study with Pastor Ronnie
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm – Worship and Recovery Group lead by Kevin Harrod
Important Meetings Coming Up!
Finance Team, Monday, 9/17 at 6pm
Church Council, Monday, 9/17 at 7pm
Charge Conference, Monday, 9/24 at 6pm at FUMC Hillsville
Weekly Staff Meeting is held on Wednesdays at 4:30pm each week. Anyone in leadership is invited to attend this meeting and provide input.
6:00pm Light Meal – in the lobby area, outside, etc.
6:30pm Children’s Ministry, Worship and Recovery Message
7:00pm Small Groups/Bible Study
If you would like to donate food items or volunteer to help with the Recovery Meal on Wed nights, contact Margaret Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Recovery Ministry website at recoveryathillsville.com.
Youth – meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm for Worship and Bible Study at OOTBWC. This group is for Middle School through High School age. Contact Pastor David Payne if you have any questions.
Children’s Ministry Life Groups available on Sunday mornings during both services.
- Nursery – Crib Nursery is located in the lobby of the worship center for babies. Nursery is available during both morning worship services for parent use
- Toddler Nursery – “Peeps” is located upstairs and is for toddlers up to Kindergarten. Toddler Nursery is available at both services
- Children’s Church/Loft for K – 5th Grade – meets during both services upstairs over the worship center.
*Children will be signed in and out in their classrooms.
Table Grace Food Pantry– The Food Pantry will be on a “as needed” basis. Let one of the pastors or Margaret Martin know if someone is in need. The Food Pantry needs donations of both money and food to prepare food boxes for people. See the lists below:
Large canned chicken, Large canned tuna, Peanut butter, Treet or Spam, Jelly, Bagged cereal, Saltines. Applesauce, Green beans, White rice, Ramen Noodles, Chicken Noodle soup, Tomato soup
Gluten free items are needed
Tithe.ly – Online giving is simple and easy with Tithe.ly.
His Hands & Feet is a Senior Ministry in nursing homes. Please prayerfully consider volunteering for this important senior ministry. One visit monthly is all that is required. Contact Margaret Martin at email@example.com or 276-733-8432.
Christian Gomez – Out of the Box Worship Center is sponsoring a child through Compassion International. It takes $38.00 a month to provide needs such as food, medical care, schooling, and most importantly providing God’s Word! A box is located at the Information Desk in the lobby with a picture of our child! We welcome you to drop loose change, a dollar, or whatever amount you would like to to help us meet our monthly goal of $38.00. If you have any questions please see Leigh Anne Smith or Ronnie G Collins.
People are needed to Serve are needed in all ministry areas at Out of the Box Worship Center. Check the Opportunities to Serve page on the website.
Facility Use – if you would like to reserve the Worship Center, contact Cathy Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email announcements to Cathy Sizemore at email@example.com.