July 20, 2018
Join us this Sunday morning for worship at 9am & 10:30am
Wednesday Night Recovery Ministry
6:00 pm – free meal| 6:30 pm Worship| 7:00 pm Life Groups
Main Street – Hillsville
Don’t Just Come to Church, Come to Life. Join a Life Group!
Active Life Groups you can join now:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study 10:15am – This group will not be meeting this Sunday, 7/22, but will resume 7/29
- Monday’s at 6pm – 12 Step Group lead by Kevin Harrod at OOTBWC
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm – Worship and Bible Study with Pastor Ronnie
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm – Worship and Recovery Group lead by Kevin Harrod
Life Groups Starting Soon – We will soon be offering small group Bible Studies in homes. We are needing group leaders, hosts, and people interested in attending one of these groups. We will have a library of curriculum and leader training for those interested in leading. Please contact Frances Brown if you are interested. email@example.com or PM her on Facebook. Here are two life groups that will be launching in August.
- Sunday Afternoons 5pm – Melanie and Glenn Harding’s House – 1504 N Main St, Hillsville
- 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 6pm – Jimmy and Jackie Surratt’s House – 1204 Maple Drive, Hillsville
There will be a special launch event on Sunday, 8/12 at 11:30am at OOTBWC. this will be a gathering after the 2nd service to meet the leaders, find a group and ask questions. Be sure to come and find a Life Group!
Weekly Staff Meeting is held on Wednesdays at 4pm each week. Anyone in leadership is invited to attend this meeting and provide input.
6:00pm Light Meal – in the lobby area, outside, etc.
6:30pm Children’s Ministry, Worship and Recovery Message
7:00pm Small Groups/Bible Study
If you would like to donate food items or volunteer to help with the Recovery Meal on Wed nights, contact Margaret Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Recovery Ministry website at recoveryathillsville.com.
Youth – meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm for Worship and Bible Study at OOTBWC. This group is for Middle School through High School age. Contact Pastor David Payne if you have any questions.
Children’s Ministry Life Groups available on Sunday mornings during both services.
- Nursery – Crib Nursery is located in the lobby of the worship center for babies. Nursery is available during both morning worship services for parent use
- Toddler Nursery – “Peeps” is located upstairs and is for toddlers up to Kindergarten. Toddler Nursery is available at both services
- Children’s Church/Loft for K – 5th Grade – meets during both services upstairs over the worship center.
*Children will be signed in and out in their classrooms.
Table Grace Food Pantry– The Food Pantry will be on a “as needed” basis. Let one of the pastors or Margaret Martin know if someone is in need. The Food Pantry needs donations of both money and food to prepare food boxes for people. See the lists below:
Chicken Noodle Soup, Peas, Applesause, Beef Ramen Noodles, Cereal, Jelly, Chicken Pasta Meal Kits
Finance Team Meeting – Monday, August 20th at 6pm
Church Council Meeting – Monday, August 20th at 7pm
Tithe.ly – Online giving is simple and easy with Tithe.ly.
His Hands & Feet is a Senior Ministry in nursing homes. Please prayerfully consider volunteering for this important senior ministry. One visit monthly is all that is required. Contact Margaret Martin at email@example.com or 276-733-8432.
Christian Gomez – Out of the Box Worship Center is sponsoring a child through Compassion International. It takes $38.00 a month to provide needs such as food, medical care, schooling, and most importantly providing God’s Word! A box is located at the Information Desk in the lobby with a picture of our child! We welcome you to drop loose change, a dollar, or whatever amount you would like to to help us meet our monthly goal of $38.00. If you have any questions please see Leigh Anne Smith or Ronnie G Collins.
People are needed to Serve are needed in all ministry areas at Out of the Box Worship Center. Check the Opportunities to Serve page on the website.
Facility Use – if you would like to reserve the Worship Center, contact Cathy Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email announcements to Cathy Sizemore at email@example.com.